Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And then there were FOUR!!!

Jake is doing great!! He cried VERY hard for about 20 minutes (he is VERY strong - throws his head back, and pushes hard with his legs and arms!!!) but stopped as soon as we entered the hotel lobby. He ate a little lunch (squash dumplings, pineapple and shrimp) and has been napping for about 1 hour+.

Ryan got the first smile within 5 minutes of being in the room and Jake has smiled a couple more times since.

They brought the babies in 1 by 1 starting at 9:30 am. There was a traffic jam due to the wet weather and Jake was the last to arrive - after 11:30 !!!! Anyway, all is well now and I am heading out to do some paperwork while Jake finishes his nap.

God is great !!!!




It is 2am in China now and I am downloading pictures with a flashlight! We had an amazing day yesterday and I pray that today will be the same. Chun Jiang had a bath last night and he splashed and smiled the entire time! He has five teeth - three on top and two on the bottom. He sings and smiles and seems to be generally happy. He lets ALL of us hold him and went to sleep in the crib without a sound last night (ok, I let him fall asleep on me first - I COULDN'T put him down).

The adoption becomes final this morning after our trip to the Registration Office. We are going to Walmart this afternoon.

Ryan is doing great. I am SO proud of him. He loves Jake, too.

All the other babies/toddlers are doing well. Everyone looked so cute all cleaned up and dressed last night when we walked to have pictures made for something official.

Jake has a severe soy allergy so I am reading labels and staying alert. Gerber Puffs list soy on the label so they are out but Cherrios are in.

Well, I need to get back to sleep. God is great! He knew and made it so.




No comments:

Post a Comment