Yesterday was an extremely busy day. We climbed the Great Wall, toured a jade factory, attended a tea ceremony, toured the Olympic Village and went to an acrobatic show. We were TOTALLY wiped out at the end of the day. We flew to Zhenghouz this morning arriving around 12 pm. We have already been to the bank, the laundry, a convenient store and the pool and are now ready for bed. Ryan is already asleep.
I just packed Chun Jiang's diaper bag and the crib is next to our bed. The camera batteries are all charging and the paper work is packed and ready to go. Now, the morning just needs to get here!!!







Good luck this morning Patricia, Glen and Ryan. You all are continually in our prayers but especially on your Gotcha Day! Love the photographs!
ReplyDeleteHi, I can't wait to see your photos and read about your Gotcha Day. It should be happening right now as I type!! - Love, christy & GG
ReplyDelete